– clever at achieving one’s aims;
– of, involving, or relating to the making of decorative objects and other things by hand.
Hello! My name is Sophia. I live on Vancouver Island with my husband and our two boys (4 and 1 year old). I’m so glad you found my little part of the worldwide web!
When my son was around two years old I started to wonder what I should be teaching him…
- When would he play without me beside him?
- What should he know before preschool and kindergarten?
- Will he ever lose his passion for certain subjects (hint, anything with wheels)
I wanted to give him opportunities to learn about the world around him, but didn’t quite know where to start.
Eventually I figured out how to engage him in playful learning opportunities. And I’d love to share what I’ve learned with you. Join my email list and I’ll send you crafts, play, recipes and printables. Easy, actionable ideas so you can engage your child in playful learning! Plus as a thank you, you’ll immediately receive my absolute favourite playdough recipe!
Thanks for being here!